Fit-day Protein Premium hazelnut
Product detailed description
What is Protein premium?
Protein drink made from premium ingredients. Sifted for 11 times to achieve the highest possible fineness. This carefully created mixture turns into a uniquely-delicious beverage. Ideal for protein supplementation, anytime during the day.
Thanks to its sophisticated use of ingredients and high content of micronized protein, our products are suitable not only for those suffering from allergies but also for anyone who desires to take care of their body.
Benefits of the premium line:
- Up to 29 g of protein per serving
- Nutrient-rich breakfast, also great for reducing diets
- Lean physique and a long-term feeling of satiety
- Plant-derived sugars only
- Quick and intuitive preparation
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Enriched with vitamin B12
What are the reasons to buy Protein premium?
Our products are nature-based using micronized protein. Without added preservatives and dyes, only natural ingredients to nourish your body. Also suitable for anyone who wants to reduce their daily consumption of animal protein.
The entire process takes place in a small village surrounded by forests near the town of Olomouc, where we create the highest quality products with a touch of special care.
Protein premium is suitable for:
Supporters of a healthy lifestyle. Designed for vegetarians, vegans, and individuals suffering from gluten or lactose intolerance.
It doesn’t contain any of the declarable allergens.
Possible to use as:
- protein supplementation at any time during the day
- an ingredient for baking and cooking
- an addition to your smoothies and fruit cocktails
Ingredients: 66 % micronized pea protein isolate, rice syrup powder, rice protein isolate organic, 6 % plant-based fiber, natural flavours, guar gum, steviol-glycosides, vitamin B12 (cobalamin).
The global population suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency, which is now to be found in every Fit-day Premium drink. It’s beneficial to the human body for several reasons:
- supports the normal functioning of energy metabolism and nerve activity
- contributes to the red blood cell formation, reduces fatigue and exhaustion
- supports the normal mental activity and the functioning of the immune system
- participates in the process of cell division
Measuring scoop is included only in 900g and 1 800g packages.
Don’t know how to prepare a drink? Click here.
|EN: Nutrition facts:||100 g||serving (45 g)|
|Energy value||1670 kJ
|Total fat||7 g||3,2 g|
|- saturated fatty acids||1,7 g||0,8 g|
|- monounsaturated fatty acids||0,7 g||0,3 g|
|- polyunsaturated fatty acids||3,6 g||1,6 g|
|Total carbohydrate||16,2 g||7,3 g|
|- sugars||5,3 g||2,4 g|
|Dietary fiber||7,8 g||3,5 g|
|Protein||65,4 g||29,4 g|
|Salt||0,9 g||0,4 g|
|Vitamin B12||222 µg (8888 % DV*)||100 µg (4000 % DV*)|
* DV - Daily value
Be the first who will post an article to this item!